The ESPN/Truehoop 2012 NBA player rankings (which you can follow at @NBAonESPN using the #NBArank hashtag) are now starting to get into the upper echelons and have counted down to players 71-80. Continuing with our look at where Nuggets players were ranked (previous posts here and here), here is an updated list including the first four Nuggets to crack the top 100: Andre Miller at 94, Wilson Chandler at 93, JaVale McGee at 77 and Kenneth Faried at 71.
Here are the Nuggets players who have appeared thus far:
- 71 Kenneth Faried (up 260 from previous rank of 331)
- 77 JaVale McGee (up 22 from previous rank of 99)
- 93 Wilson Chandler (down 18 from previous rank of 75)
- 94 Andre Miller (down 5 from previous rank of 89)
- 203 Corey Brewer (up 5 from previous rank of 208)
- 220 Timofey Mozgov (up 86 from previous rank of 306)
- 269 Anthony Randolph (down 49 from previous rank of 220)
- 274 Kosta Koufos (up 74 from previous rank of 348)
- 337 Jordan Hamilton (up 43 from previous rank of 380)
- 395 Quincy Miller
- 410 Evan Fournier
- 473 Julyan Stone
And as a basis for comparison, here are last year’s previous rankings for the last Denver players who have yet to be named:
- 34 Andre Iguodala
- 64 Ty Lawson
- 68 Danilo Gallinari
We will have one final update after the rankings of the three remaining players are released. In the meantime, please feel free to share your predictions for the last three and your thoughts on whether you think the Nuggets players were ranked appropriately compared with the other players in the league (all the rankings can be found by checking the links in the right hand column of this page at ESPN).
Also, stay tuned to Roundball Mining Company for our own rankings of the Denver Nuggets players, which we’ll start publishing soon.
Latest posts by Joel Rush (see all)
- Film Room: Jusuf Nurkic’s defense and passing - October 29, 2014
- Things we learned from Ty Lawson’s Reddit AMA - October 27, 2014
- Will Alonzo Gee nab Quincy Miller’s spot in the final Nuggets roster? - October 20, 2014