We briefly interrupt Roundball Mining Company’s #NuggetsRank series to present our final installment on the ESPN/Truehoop 2012 NBA player rankings (which you can follow at @NBAonESPN using the #NBArank hashtag). The three remaining Nuggets players have now appeared in the rankings, with Danilo Gallinari coming in at 54, Ty Lawson at 48, and Andre Iguodala rounding out the list at 28.
Here is the complete list of Nuggets players in the ESPN rankings:
- 28 Andre Iguodala (up 6 from previous rank of 34)
- 48 Ty Lawson (up 16 from previous rank of 64)
- 54 Danilo Gallinari (up 14 from previous rank of 68)
- 71 Kenneth Faried (up 260 from previous rank of 331)
- 77 JaVale McGee (up 22 from previous rank of 99)
- 93 Wilson Chandler (down 18 from previous rank of 75)
- 94 Andre Miller (down 5 from previous rank of 89)
- 203 Corey Brewer (up 5 from previous rank of 208)
- 220 Timofey Mozgov (up 86 from previous rank of 306)
- 269 Anthony Randolph (down 49 from previous rank of 220)
- 274 Kosta Koufos (up 74 from previous rank of 348)
- 337 Jordan Hamilton (up 43 from previous rank of 380)
- 395 Quincy Miller
- 410 Evan Fournier
- 473 Julyan Stone
As always, feel free to share your thoughts on whether you think the Nuggets players were ranked appropriately compared with the other players in the league (all the rankings can be found by checking the links in the right hand column of this page at ESPN).
Also, as mentioned above, right here at Roundball Mining Company we have voted on our very own rankings of the Denver Nuggets players, and are featuring the players one by one every couple of days. So please check back regularly for updates to our #NuggetsRank series, and join the discussion in the comments.
Latest posts by Joel Rush (see all)
- #NuggetsRank No. 14: Quincy Miller - October 1, 2014
- Gallinari: “I think I will be ready for the first game of the preseason” - September 27, 2014
- 2014-15 Denver Nuggets minutes projections: Don’t expect the rookies to get much burn - September 20, 2014